e-Psychiatry's Telepsychiatry Services
Telepsychiatry provides an online psychiatrist through video conferencing for patients, mental health clinics, hospitals, employers, insurance providers and other behavioral health facilities!
Live in a rural area where access to Psychiatric Services are limited?
Is your profession keeping you from visiting a psychiatrist because of the stigma associated with seeing a "shrink"?
Are you a mental health facility or hospital having difficulty hiring a psychiatrist full time, part time or locum tenens?
Are you an employer or insurance provider looking to see what benefits telepsychiatry can provide for your employees / members?
Patient Telepsychiatry ServicesOur individual patient services is a newly added feature where you can see a online psychiatrist through video conferencing. We can provide you with an appointment quickly and discreetly with one of our network providers.
e-Psychiatry combines the power of technology with top of the line care giving patients access to behavioral health care when and where they need it.
Every appointment at e-Psychiatry is confidential and discreet.
- Appointments online at a time convenient for you while at your home or office.
- Easy Access to your psychiatrist!
- No Waiting in a doctor's office ever again!
All of our Psychiatrists are board certified and ready to speak with you through video consultation. You can click Psychiatrist by State to see if we have mental health providers licensed in your state or you can Register Now for FREE and schedule an telepsychiatry appointment with one of our Online Psychiatrists.
Clinic / Hospital Telepsychiatry Servicese-Psychiatry provides mental health facilities a way to staff a psychiatrist without the burden of having to recruit and hire. We have a full network of providers ready to provide coverage for your behavioral health patients through our telepsychiatry program.
- No More High Priced Locum Tenens Coverage.
- Malpractice Coverage provided by us!
- No need to provide Benefits or Vacation Time!
Employer / Insurance Telepsychiatry ServicesYour members and employees will love the value-added service that telepsychiatry brings. We can provide them access to mental health care in a quick and timely manner. We can provide coverage to an entire state with just one psychiatrist.
- Easy Access for all your members and employees.
- Differentiate yourself with this vaule-added service!
- Provide a service your Employees and Members Will Love!
Learn more about what our Telepsychiatry Benefits can provide for your employees/members or contact us directly at Support@e-Psychiatry.com and give you employees and members a mental health program they will LOVE!
Psychiatrists, NP's and Other Healthcare Providers
Our telepsychiatry services give psychiatrists a way to expand their patient volume by providing you with the need tools to successfully add telepsychiatry to your practice. We also place psychiatrists at mental health facilities around the country through the use of telepsychiatry. Whether you are a psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner or physician assistant looking to work in the field of telepsychiatry or a well established practice looking to expand their patient base, WE CAN HELP! Click Here for more information on how.
e-Psychiatry offers group and personal online telepsychiatry services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our members will have access to U.S. licensed psychiatrists online for convenient telepsychiatry which provides psychiatric information, diagnosis and prescriptions when appropriate.
Almost half the US population suffer from some form of Mental Illness (Please see National Institute of Mental Health). e-Psychiatry offers employers telepsychiatry plans for their employees to complement health benefits provided by businesses and organizations. Telepsychiatry reduces the need for physician/psychiatrist office visits and e-Psychiatry provides those services which translate into significant savings in employer healthcare expenses.
e-Psychiatry currently works with many associations and groups, including limited liability insurance carriers, other specialty insurance providers, TPAs, Unions, schools, universities and more. Any organization responsible for the healthcare of a large group can benefit substanially from providing the telesychiatry service to its members.
Hospitals, Clinics & Practices
e-Psychiatry partners with county agencies, mental health clinics, and hospitals. We work with providing telemental health care to patients at these facilities where psychiatrists are limited and in high demand.
- Is Your Psychiatrist Not Taking Insurance…Why? - January 12, 2014
- Emergency and Consultation-Liaison Telepsychiatry - January 9, 2014
- Why Telepsychiatry? - January 5, 2014
- Telepsychiatry: The Right Choice? - January 2, 2014
- Cost of Psychiatrist Recruitment - December 27, 2013
- Locum Tenens Psychiatrist Recruitment too Expensive? E-Psychiatry can help! - May 10, 2013
- Staff a Psychiatrist Through e-Psychiatry's Telepsychiatry Solutions - April 14, 2013
- Telepsychiatry Solutions For Your Practice - March 10, 2013
- Telepsychiatry – The Future of Psychiatry Online - March 01, 2013
- Telepsychiatry – Delivering Mental Health Care to All! - February 25, 2013