Telepsychiatry, also known as e-psychiatry or telemental health, delivers an Online Psychiatrist through Telemedicine in the field of Psychiatry via Video Conferencing for
Health Care Facilities, Insurance Providers, Employers and Patients!
In a rural area where access to Psychiatric Services are limited?
Are you a mental health facility or hospital having difficulty hiring a psychiatrist full time, part time or locum tenens?
Are you an employer or insurance provider looking to see what benefits telepsychiatry can provide for your employees / members?
Health Care Facilities
e-Psychiatry Telepsychiatry brings providers of mental health services an inovative way to staff a psychiatrist or other mental health provider without the headache of recruitment and staffing. There is an overwhelming amount of psychiatrist jobs available and not enough psychiatrists to fill them. Telepsychiatry is an attractive solution for psychiatrists by allowing them to see your patients from anywhere. We are a US based telepsychiatry firm with over 1500 psychiatrists and ARNPs in all 50 states.
- No High Priced Locum Tenens Coverage.
- No need to provide Benefits or Vacation Time!
e-Psychiatry offers a quick and easy telepsychiatry solution – Just select one of our psychiatrists and turn on your PC to begin! e-Psychiatry has established telepsychiatry services in facilities across the country. Learn more about our Telepsychiatry Program or contact us directly at Support@e-Psychiatry.com to get started immediately and set up telepsychiatry services at your facility TODAY!
Your members will appreciate the value-added service that telepsychiatry brings. We can provide them access to mental health care in a quick and timely manner. We can provide coverage to an entire state with just one or two psychiatrist.
- Get Access to our Panel of than 1000 mental health providers.
- Easy Access for all your members.
- Differentiate your company with this value-added service!
- Mental Health services your Members Will Love!
Your employees will appreciate the value-added service that telepsychiatry brings. We can provide them access to mental health care in a quick and timely manner.
- Easy Access for all your employees.
- Differentiate yourself with this value-added service!
- Provide a service your Employees Will Love!
We are currently unable to provide online psychiatric consults in home. Please send us an email and we will contact you once we begin providing telepsychiatry consultations.
Our individual patient services is a newly added feature where you can see a online psychiatrist through video conferencing. We can provide you with an appointment quickly and discreetly with one of our network providers.
e-Psychiatry combines the power of technology with top of the line care giving patients access to behavioral health care when and where they need it.
Every appointment at e-Psychiatry is confidential and discreet.
- Appointments online at a time convenient for you while at your home or office.
- Easy Access to your psychiatrist!
- No Waiting in a doctor's office ever again!
Learn more about what our Online Psychiatrists can provide you and your family. All our psychiatrists are Board Certified/Board Eligible and ready to speak with you through video consultation. You can click Psychiatrist by State to see if we have mental health providers licensed in your state or you can Register Now for FREE and schedule an telepsychiatry appointment with one of our Online Psychiatrists.
Please note at this time we are not accepting new patients at this time. You can go ahead and register and we will contact you once we are able to provide new consults.
FSMB Telemedicine Policy
The Federation of State Medical Boards has recently issued new guidelines with regards to telemedicine and telepsychiatry. You can reveiw a copy of the FSMB Telemedicine Guidelines by clicking the link.
Our telepsychiatry services give psychiatrists and other mental health providers a good way to expand their job search across the country without leaving home or expand their patient volume by providing the need tools to successfully add telepsychiatry to their practice. e-Psychiatry places psychiatrists at mental health facilities around the US through the use of telepsychiatry. Whether you are a psychiatrist, psychologist, nurse practitioner, physician assistant or therapist looking to work in the field of telepsychiatry or a well established practice looking to expand your patient base, JOIN US TODAY! Click Telepsychiatry Jobs to learn more about what e-Psychiatry has to offer.
- Is Your Psychiatrist Not Taking Insurance…Why? - January 12, 2014
- Emergency and Consultation-Liaison Telepsychiatry - January 9, 2014
- Why Telepsychiatry? - January 5, 2014
- Telepsychiatry: The Right Choice? - January 2, 2014
- Cost of Psychiatrist Recruitment - December 27, 2013
- Locum Tenens Psychiatrist Recruitment too Expensive? e-Psychiatry can help! - May 10, 2013
- Staff a Psychiatrist Through e-Psychiatry's Telepsychiatry Solutions - April 14, 2013
- Telepsychiatry Solutions For Your Practice - March 10, 2013
- Telepsychiatry – The Future of Psychiatry Online - March 01, 2013
- Telepsychiatry – Delivering Mental Health Care to All! - February 25, 2013