We are currently seeking e-Psych Brokers to help us gain memberships and contracts for our telepsychiatry services. Telepsychiatry is a brand new type of healthcare service where the demand is high.
e-Psychiatry provides Brokers with full sales and marketing support that you will need in order to gain contracts and memberships. We currently work with Providers, TPA's, Unions, Healthcare Plans, Specialty Carriers, Organizations, Associations, Hospitals, Cliics, Individuals, and more...We offer the highest commission schedule in the telepsychiatry business so if you believe telemedicine and telepsychiatry are the future of healthcare and would like to be a part of a service that is jumping to the forefront of the industry then click below to contact us!
We are currently seeking e-Psych Recruiters to help us add physicians and therapists to our network. We prefer someone that has previously worked in the recruitment business although we will work with the right person.
e-Psychiatry provides Recruiters with tools and support that you will need to contract psychiatrists and therapists.Telemedicine and telepsychiatry are the future and it won't be difficult to point this out to a potential physician or therapist. We offer the highest commission schedule in the telepsychiatry business so if you are interested in joining our team click below to find out how.
Links of Interest about Telepsychiatry
- More N.J. crisis centers use online psychiatry sessions - newsworks.org
- Report: NC telepsychiatry project shows promise, needs funding - WRAL
- e-Psychiatry: Uses and Limitations - JPMA (pdf document)
- Telepsychiatry's benefits are HD clear - behavioral.net
- Praderio provides mental health services locally - Aransas Pass Progress
- When your therapist is only a click away - Seattle Times
- Telehealth: When health care meets cyberspace - CNN
- Grant to Help Expand Rural Telemedicine - Fox News
- Rural patients see their therapists via video - MSNBC
- Video links to ease psychiatric services workload - Warrnambool Standard
- Telehealth, the Nucleus of Patient Care - Healthin30.com