Psychiatrist Jobs with e-Psychiatry!
Are you a psychiatrist and want to spend more time at home with your family?
Are you a psychiatrist that is about to retire but would still like to continue seeing some of your patients from home?
Would you like the ability to practice from virtually anywhere?
Would you like to add an additional source of revenue to your current practice?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then e-Psychiatry is your answer! e-Psychiatry has psychiatrist jobs available across the country by allowing psychiatrists to connect to patients utilizing telepsychiatry. We currently contract with many different psychiatrists in a wide variety of specialties.
e-Psychiatry provides patients an easy way to access mental health care from the comfort of their own home.We develop contracts with county agencies, mental health clinics, urgent care clinics, correctional facilities and hospitals in areas where psychiatric services are limited.
Join our network of psychiatrist today and learn how telepsychiatry can benefit you and your patients
- Save thousands of dollars in overhead costs that comes with maintaining a practice.
- Ensure care is delivered in the most appropriate setting
- Enhance access and revenue at a lower cost of care
- Work anytime, from anywhere... 24/7
- Lower your patients healthcare costs
- Give patients a valuable and needed healthcare service
Contact us today to see how we can benefit you!
e-Psychiatry has psychiatrist jobs available in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
e-Psychiatry Job Description
We are currently seeking psychiatrists looking to work from home or wanting to give your current patients a value-added service they will appreciate while attracting new patients from us and around your area. e-Psychiatry.com is designed to make using telepsychiatry quick easy and profitable
Requirements: Boarded or board eligible psychiatrists with experience in providing services within outpatient and emergency care settings. Telemedicine experience is preferred, but not required. Multiple board certifications and state licenses preferred. Candidates must possess good interpersonal communication and leadership skills and must be able to interact and collaborate with administrative and medical staff remotely.
Position Description: Utilize video technology to diagnose and treat patients with mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders within outpatient and emergency settings. e-Psychiatrists will provide a full range of psychiatric services to assigned patients, including: assessment, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of patients and determining the degree of disabilities in patients. Psychiatrist will prescribe medication to patients as deemed necessary and will conduct medication management. Additional services include the prescription, direction, and administration of psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders, and the ongoing collaboration with physicians or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress. All services are to be documented in the patient�s EMR.
We are currently accepting inquiries and ask that you contact our recruiter, Mrs. Amanda Maddaloni. Please contact her at (662) 603- 2683 or by email at Amanda@e-Psychiatry.com.
Other Information: Candidates are offered the option of working from a private home office where they will receive administrative support. Shifts and compensation vary by need, experience, and credentials. This is on a contract basis only and you will be required to fill out a 1099. Malpractice is provided for all psychiatrists. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about telepsychiatry click the button below to contact us Today!
Links of Interest about Telepsychiatry
- More N.J. crisis centers use online psychiatry sessions - newsworks.org
- Gov. McAuliffe Signs Exec. Order to Continue Mental Health Services, Crisis Response Task Force - NBC 29 News
- e-Psychiatry: Uses and Limitations - JPMA (pdf document)
- Telepsychiatry's benefits are HD clear - behavioral.net
- Breaking stigma: The question of mental health reform - GMA News
- When your therapist is only a click away - Seattle Times
- Telehealth: When health care meets cyberspace - CNN
- Grant to Help Expand Rural Telemedicine - Fox News
- Rural patients see their therapists via video - MSNBC
- Columbia County seeks grant for 'tele-psychiatry' - Portage Daily Register
- Telehealth, the Nucleus of Patient Care - Healthin30.com