Telepsychiatry for Health Care Facilities
e-Psychiatry uses telemedicine to contract with health care/mental health facilities wanting to use telepsychiatry.
Do you have a high volume of mental health patients and are in need of a psychiatrist?
Is the high costs associated with keeping a psychiatrist on staff keeping you from treating your mental health patients?
Are you having difficulty finding or staffing a psychiatrist due to the national shortage of psychiatrists?
Would you like to start a telepsychiatry program but not sure where to start?
Tired of paying a staffing agency thousands of dollars without results?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then e-Psychiatry can help! e-Psychiatry provides psychiatrists and other mental health providers by video conferencing through telepsychiatry. e-Psychiatry is a nationally based telepsychiatry company with over 6000 psychiatrists, ARNPs, PAs, psychologists and therapists in a variety of specialties licensed in all 50 states. Today, e-Psychiatry offers telepsychiatric services to commercial health, Medicare and Medicaid members being treated at clinics, hospitals, mental health institutions, long-term care facilities/nursing homes, health plans, employers, correctional institutions, and much more.
We provide the following telepsychiatry services:
- Telepsychiatry for Behavioral and Mental Health Clinics
- Telepsychiatry for Community Mental Health Centers
- Telepsychiatry for Federally-Qualified Health Centers
- Telepsychiatry for Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and SNFs
- Telepsychiatry for Hospitals and Emergency Departments
- Telepsychiatry for Family Practice and Urgent Care
- Telepsychiatry for Schools and Universities
- Telepsychiatry for Prisons, Jails and Correctional Facilities
- Telepsychiatry for Group and Private Practice
- Telepsychiatry for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Locum Tenens Telepsychiatry
- Telepsychiatry Moonlighting
- Forensic Telepsychiatry
- Consultation Liaison Telepsychiatry
- Addiction Telepsychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Telepsychiatry
- Adult Telepsychiatry
- Geriatric Telepsychiatry
- Inpatient Telepsychiatry
- Outpatient Telepsychiatry
- Telepsychiatry Consultant
- Telemedicine Software and Hardware
e-Psychiatry contracts with county agencies, mental health clinics, urgent care clinics, family physicians and hospitals. We work with providing telepsychiatry to patients at these facilities where psychiatrists are limited and in high demand or when a psychaitrist is needed but not available. e-Psychiatry�s proprietary televideo technology is high-speed, high-security, HIPAA compliant for a simple, secure connection to your psychiatrist!
If you need to cut costs at your clinic or hospital then e-Psychiatry is your answer. Employ a psychiatrist at your hospital or clinic while avoiding paying a high salary, benefits, recruitment fees and more associated with staffing a psychiatrist. Our psychiatrists are on-demand and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Add a Value-Added Telepsychiatry Program for your Patients
- Differentiate Hospital or Clinic with a Telepsychiatry Service.
- Guarantee Mental Health Care is Given in the Most Appropriate Setting
- Increase Access and Profit at a Lower Cost of Care
- Attainable Anytime, from Anywhere... 24/7
- Assist your Patients in Lowering their Mental Health Care Costs
- Supply a Valuable and Needed Telepsychiatry Service
Contact us today to see how we can benefit your patients.
e-Psychiatry has licensed psychiatrists in the following states ready to provide you patients the mental health care they need through telepsychiatry:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Click to view a sample of our Telepsychiatry Program Requirements
If you become a partner with e-Psychiatry you will have access to a long list of psychiatrists providing telepsychiatry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will have peace of mind and never be short staffed again in your mental heath facilities. We pride ourselves by first giving the best possible care followed by giving it all at an affordable price.
One of the biggest problems hospitals, clinics and practices have is not having a psychiatrist on hand when one is needed due to availability or high salary. We provide a solution to those problems with our network of psychiatrists. If you would like to form a partnership using our services click below to contact us.
Please take a look at our FAQ for Health Care Facilities to see commonly asked questions about our telepsychiatry program.
Links of Interest about Telepsychiatry
- Medicare Increases Telehealth Coverage - Medscape
- FSMB Proposes Updates to Multistate Physician Licensure Compact - iHealthBeat
- e-Psychiatry: Uses and Limitations - JPMA (pdf document)
- Cross-Border Pediatric Telemedicine Works Well - HealthData Management
- CMS to pay for telepsychiatry - MobiHealth News
- Telepsychiatry Improves Outcomes in Frontier Communities Wins Premier Cares Award, Receives $100,000 for Its Telehealth Program - GlobalNewsWire
- Locum Tenens and Telepsychiatry: Trends in Psychiatric Care - Telemedicine and e-Health
- Health Insurers Add Telemedicine Services to Cut Costs - businessweek.com
- Technology-Driven Healthcare Part 1: Telemedicine - Healthcare Informatics
- Proposed bill to fund VA accelerating mobile clinics via telemedicine - mHealth News
- Telemedicine gains ground in treatment of injured workers - Modern Healthcare
- Telepsychiatry is needed alternative in crisis situations - Winston-Salem Journal
- Telehealth, the Nucleus of Patient Care - Healthin30.com